Terms and Conditions

The Management of Boston Hotels and Signature appreciates your interest in our website and our company. By using or accessing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of use contained herein (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”) and to our Privacy Policy. We reserve the right to alter our Privacy Policy and these Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice. By further using or accessing our website, you agree to the aforementioned changes. We, therefore, request that you consult our Privacy Policy and these Terms and Conditions of Use on a regular basis. The English version of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall take precedence over its translations.

Content, links, and liability
Boston Hotel Limited takes the utmost care to assure the accuracy of the information published on this website. However, Boston Hotel Limited assumes no responsibility nor accepts any liability in respect of the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of this information. Boston Hotel Limited has no influence over the content of external websites that are linked to this website. A hyperlink to an external website implies no endorsement of the content of the linked website, and Boston Hotel Limited shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of a linked website. Boston Hotel Limited shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the use or inability to use the information provided on this website unless such damage or loss was directly caused by its intent or gross negligence.

No Offer
Neither this website nor its content shall be interpreted as constituting a binding offer for any services or products.

Intellectual Property Rights
The content of this website is protected by copyright. All rights (including intellectual property rights) in or to the content of this website shall remain the full and sole property of Boston Hotel Limited, its affiliates, or third-party licensors (as applicable). The streaming, downloading, use, reproduction, storage, or transmission of information, especially of texts or images, shall be permitted only with the express written permission of Boston Hotel Limited, (unless such use is permissible under the applicable intellectual property laws).


In case of a refund: The earlier mode of made payments will be the same mode to be used for a refund. This will be done within 72 hours.

Payment and cancellation options

Individual reservations (up to 3 rooms)

Option: “FREE cancellation – pay at the hotel”
This payment and cancellation option are available only for reservations of up to 3 rooms (individual reservations). Reservations, completed with this option, can be canceled without any cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival. In case of cancellation within 24 hours or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged. Payment in the hotel (on the spot) is possible by bank transfer or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Verve.
Option: “Non-refundable”
Reservations completed with this option require full advance payment at the time of booking; no cancellations or changes are possible. If the credit card information is incorrect or cannot be charged for some other reason, the hotel is entitled to cancel the reservation. If the reservation includes contact details, the hotel will inform the customer about this issue and ask for new credit card information. Please note that if the guest cancels or modifies the reservation, or in case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. Group reservations (more than 3 rooms) Special payment and cancellation conditions apply for all reservations that consist of 3 or more rooms.
For reservations made more than 30 days prior to arrival, a mandatory 30% deposit is requested after the reservation is made. This deposit is refundable for up to 30 days prior to arrival, after which time it is non-refundable in the form of a cancellation fee. The remaining 70% (or balance) payment must be settled at least 14 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable.

For reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, immediate prepayment is requested in full amount and is fully non-refundable.

Pro forma invoice for pre-payment and additional information will be sent to the customer’s provided email by our Reservations team ([email protected], +2347067116940). Pre-payment is possible via bank transfer or credit card charge. If the customer’s provided contact data is invalid or not active, the hotel is entitled to cancel the reservation.